Thursday 17 April 2008

Our New Arrival.......

Well we finally have our first foal a handsome Skewbald Colt. He arrived at 18.35pm this evening and we have called him Hericus Arcemedes, Archie for short. It was the most amazing experience, I actually helped remove the bag from his face, he was literally born within 5 minutes. We all witnessed the birth, which was great for the boys to see. Managed to get loads of pictures and videoed the birth, which I'll upload this evening.. Having trouble at the moment blogger is not allowing me to upload pictures.. Have managed to get a bit of video on here, if you don't like blood and gore then don't look....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the babies photos!! I loved watching all the videos, they're so cute when they're little and running! Makes me wish I was back in Wales!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails