Wednesday 1 October 2008

Miniature Gypsy Caravan









I'm always looking on Ebay for bits for the Ponies and a regular search I do is for Shetland Pony. While I was having a browse the other day, I came across a Miniature Gypsy Caravan that had been hand built for a Shetland Pony. When I first saw it the bid was at £250.00. It eventually sold for £600.00. If I'd had the money I would have definitely bid on it. Oh well I can dream.. Can you imagine a Shetland Pony pulling this with a Child at the reins. It even had a box on the back to keep a chicken in...How cute..

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hello! I stumbled across your blog a few days ago and enjoy your photos very much! I have a weakness for "tiny" things, as well.

Love the gypsy caravan, too. Such amazing detail!

(I hope you don't mind that I linked you in my post today... wanted to share the cuteness! I'll have to upload a photo of my old Shetland, Ramakin Whiskey, for you to see.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails