Sunday 13 July 2008

Tivy-Side Agricultural Show..







Yesterday we went to our local show at Tivy-Side. Took Warrior & Min. No Miniature classes just Shetlands. I'd entered Min in the Best Barren Mare or Gelding, 4 years and over. She got 2ND place. Warrior was entered in Best 2 or 3 year old Colt, Filly or Gelding, he also got 2ND place. We then went into the Championships. Harry had to come in the ring with me as I couldn't manage the 2 ponies on my own. Warrior won the Perpetual Challenge Cup for the Best Coloured Shetland. Why to go Warrior.. So came home with three rosettes and a cup. Harry has now decided that he wants to show the ponies. Looks like I'm going to have to get him properly rigged out for next year.
Well done Min & Warrior you did me proud...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails