Tuesday 2 March 2010

Goytre Napoleon AKA "Neo"


We've had Neo since he was a yearling and we've run him on, with every intention of using him as one of our Stallions.
Unfortunately, when we put Neo through his Stallion assessment, Neo measured in at 90Cm's or 35 and a half inches and is now too big for us to use on our Miniature Mares.
So I've come to a heart breaking decision that my beautiful boy needs to find a new loving home, where he can have some Ladies of his own. It's not fair just to keep him here as a pet, where he will be totally wasted. So today I've put him up for sale on Shetland Pony Classifieds.
For Neo's full Pedigree please click here:- Pedigree

1 comment:

Kate said...

I don't know how you could ever sell any of them, but I guess, like you wrote, that is one of the heartbreaking sides to the business.. I have no doubt you will find a perfect home for beautiful Neo. He looks a wee bit like the Shetland I had when I was a young girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails