Tuesday 4 November 2008

Debbie Dunbar Equestrian Artist


I'd like to introduce a friend of mine Debbie Dunbar. Debbie is a very accomplished Equestrian Artist. I first saw some photographs of Debbie's work at the Riding School that Harry attends. I can only say that her paintings, which are all done in Oils are breathtaking.
She has done commissions for H.R.H Prince of Wales Private Collection, The Kings Troop and the Welsh Pony & Cob Society, to name but a few.
If you'd like to see more of Debbie's wonderful paintings, and maybe even order a commissioned piece, please have a look at her web site www.debbiedunbar.net.
This is a picture of one of her Greetings Cards, which she kindly gave me this evening.
I've also put a link to her site in my side bar.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails