Sunday 10 February 2008

Video...

Been out in the fields with the horses today.. Took quite a lot of short video clips, which I'll hopefully get loaded on here tonight. Tried to load one video on here, but unfortunately it's too large and blogger won't accept it. I'll have to try and upload it to UTube and then post a link for it on this blog. I do like this video feature on blogger, the only draw back is it takes ages to load.

The weather has been really beautiful here the last couple of days, so I took both the Stallions coats off and gave them both a really good brush, their winter coats are coming out in huge clumps. As I took Cravat's coat off most of his winter coat came with it. I'm off now to put their coats back on, as we are expecting a frost again tonight and I don't want them catching a cold....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails